It is time for an additional end-of-the-week Dealmaster. On this week’s roundup of the online’s finest tech offers, we’ve a $100 reward card supply for preordering the just-announced OnePlus 11 smartphone, file lows on Google Pixels, and a handful of Amazon tablets and e-readers matching their very own file low costs.
The OnePlus 11, based mostly on specs alone is a severe cut price. It outclasses the newest base mannequin Samsung Galaxy S23 on the spec sheet on the similar value, matching nearer to the $1,200 Galaxy S23 Extremely. (Each of these telephones are additionally on sale for preorder from Amazon with a free $100 reward card incentive, similar to the OnePlus 11.) The OnePlus 11 totes a 6.7-inch display, 5,000 mAh battery, a 50 MP principal digital camera, and Wi-Fi 7 assist.
It additionally has the quickest charging equipment out there for smartphones within the U.S., with an 80-watt charger that juices the cellphone from zero to 100 in a zippy half-hour. It is not an ideal spec sheet although, and we have but to strive one, however some compromises to notice are a scarcity of wi-fi charging and IP64 water and mud resistance (meant principally to guard from splashes) versus the trade normal IP68 which protects in opposition to submersion. OnePlus 11s can even obtain safety updates each different month, versus month-to-month like on Google Pixels, as an example.
The Pixel 7 lineup can also be on sale for record-low costs, beginning at $399 for the Pixel 7. The Pixels could also be one of the best worth you may get in an Android cellphone at present and supply a cleaner OS, with extra frequent safety updates. They’re additionally well-regarded for his or her succesful cameras and snappy efficiency.
Elsewhere across the net, we’ve offers on the newest Amazon Kindle ($75,
$100), Kindle Paperwhite Youngsters ($110, $155), and Hearth HD tablets ($60, $100). It’s also possible to nonetheless seize strong offers on the newest iPad ($399, $450) and iPad Air ($499, $599) in the event you want a extra strong pill expertise. Take a look at our full, curated listing of this week’s tech offers beneath.
Ars Technica might earn compensation for gross sales from hyperlinks on this put up via affiliate packages.
Featured offers of the day
- Hisense U6GR (2021) 55-inch 4K ULED TV with Roku TV for $370 (
$600) at Finest Purchase
- LG C2 (2022) 48-inch 4K OLED TV for $949 (
$1,420) at Amazon, Goal, Finest Purchase, Walmart
- Sony X95K (2022) 65-inch 4K mini LED TV for $1,798 (
$1,998) at Amazon
- Samsung QN85B (2022) 85-inch 4K QLED TV with Alexa built-in for $2,279 (
$2,798) at Walmart
- Samsung The Body (2022) 75-inch 4K TV for $1,978 (
$2,998) at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Basic (42 mm) smartwatch for $169 (
$350) at Walmart
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 (40 mm) smartwatch for $230 (
$280) at Goal
- Withings ScanWatch hybrid smartwatch with ECG and oximeter for $228 (
$300) at Amazon
Laptop computer and desktop PC offers
- Apple MacBook Professional (2023) 14-inch laptop computer (Apple M2 Professional, 3024×1964, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) for $1,949 (
$2,000) at Amazon (16-inch for $2,449)
- Microsoft Floor Laptop computer Go 2 from $500 as much as $200 off at Microsoft
- Microsoft Floor Laptop computer Go 2 12-inch touchscreen laptop computer (1546×1024, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $600 (
$650) at Amazon
- Microsoft Floor Laptop computer 4 from $700, as much as $646 off, at Microsoft
- Microsoft Floor Professional 8 from $1,600, as much as $500 off, at Microsoft
- Microsoft Floor Professional 9 13-inch pill PC (2880×1920, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) for $940 (
$1,100) at Amazon
- Microsoft Floor Laptop computer 5 from $965, as much as $50 off at Microsoft
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i 13-inch Chromebook (1920×1080, Intel Core i3-1115G4, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) for $300 (
$420) at Amazon
- Razer Blade 15-inch gaming laptop computer (2560×1440, Intel Core i7 12800H, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 240 Hz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) for $2,400 ($
2,965) at Amazon (Intel i9 model for $2,700)